So Heidi Tagged Kelli. We didn't have a blog so now we do. It was easier than I thought. I hope that I can get it and keep learning. This could be fun. Okay down to business Kelli's favorite things are:
1. She loves to play with friends.
2. Kelli loves to listen to Les Mis, and sing 'Castle on a Cloud.'
3. Kelli loves when Daddy swings her on the swing set.
4. She likes to paint.
5. Her favorite foods are hot chocolate and spagetti and curly noodles.
6. Kelli loves pink and blue....and light green.
7. Her favorite princess right now is sleeping beauty.
8. She loves cats and wants one really bad.
9. She likes to read scriptures.
Kelli tags Brandon Harper
7 comments:
WAY TO GO!! I knew you could figure out how to do it! I'm proud of you for doing it yourself! Now you need to learn how to add pictures! It's fun to do. Great Job!
Wahoooo!!!! I just started blogging too. :) you are teh woman. I would love to see some pictures if you get a chance. :) This is such a great way to stay in touch with people. :) You are awesome. :)
Good Job Darc, It really isn't hard to do lots of cool things. Kelli is quite the kid. She is a cutie. Mara still talks about Kelli.
Darc, I think it's time for a new post :-)
I need some more news!!
Dude...I finally find your blog and there are zero pics? You looked super cute on Jana's blog! You've gotta put some o' that on your page so I can see your kiddies!
Okay Darcy, I did it so now you can. I expct to see more things on your blog now!
Post a Comment