We had a reunion a few weeks ago, we did some hiking and boating. Derek loved going fast on the jet ski and Kelli loved going slow on the jet ski. Jake and I surfed behind the boat it was really fun.
I had trouble with this post, it took me three tries and the commentary isn't surpurb, but then it isn't usually great anyway. Just enjoy the pics and know that I was super sore after all that watersports.
2 comments:
I had trouble with this post, it took me three tries and the commentary isn't surpurb, but then it isn't usually great anyway. Just enjoy the pics and know that I was super sore after all that watersports.
Cute pictures. It was a fun time! You can copy pictures off my blog. Just click on one and copy, then paste on your blog. It should work.
Post a Comment