Friday, November 13, 2009

The Late Halloween Post

I know, I'm super late. I have no excuse I just haven't been driven to post lately. Sorry folks, I will repent and do better. So Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, I don't want to spend money on costumes, so we don't really. Hence the not so great costumes. But however my kids still feel great and don't like face paint anyway. And get this, Kelli didn't want any make-up on her face when she was a pixie. Kelli was three things for Halloween. At one party she was a cotton ball which is what she wanted to be all along, but for school she got worried that she couldn't use the bathroom without help so for school she was a pixie, and by Halloween she wanted to be a witch. More like it is she wanted to wear the witch hat and broom but be able to walk as fast as she could to the next house, without difficulty. Shown here is the pixie, I guess I didn't take a cotton ball, that was the cutest.

Derek is a fabulous ninja turtle! He loved it and I love his pose!


Brady was a tiger and didn't really care, but I think he noticed the candy part.


The carving of the pumpkins, more like mom and dad care 5 pumpkins and Kelli and Derek try not go get 'slimy'. But Brady loved the slim and played in the pumpkins so great, he had fun stuffing spoons down them and getting all messy.

4 comments:

Tayna said...

Better late than never!

I was thinking about Kelli being a cotton ball. I knew that's what she wanted to be and I never did see it. AHh, sad. She's such a funny girl. Cute kids

Heather said...

I have a picture of Kelli as a cotton ball on our blog - she's center stage, cute as can be!

Here is the link for just the pic:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pA9pLCw33Hs/Su5QksXQ9NI/AAAAAAAABLM/sQ1WsXZRXt0/s320/HPIM3980c.jpg

Heather said...

Duh, I forgot - you can upload it as a picture on your blog if you want (when you go to the uploading screen, instead of uploading from your computer, over on the right side of the box, you can upload from the web, just paste that address in there.

Pulcheria said...

Cute costumes! We hear ya on the mom and dad carve while the kids watch. This year we cut down to two pumpkins just to save on our blisters =)