Jake's been sledding a lot this week, and he took a friend who had a 'GoPro' camera. It was mounted on his helmet, he sent us some video, and this picture.
This is of Jake going off a cornice. He said he got some pretty good air, and a soft landing.

Jake said this donut isn't as good as he would like because the snow was hard, and he got too much speed. But I think it looks pretty darn cool.
He doesn't get off the ground far but he definitely goes far. He's getting pretty good and having fun.
This is probably as close as we will get to Jake posting himself!
2 comments:
The picture looks cool. I can't see the video, it my be my computer though. I'll check back.
I'm glad he has time to play some; he works so hard! That looks way fun!
Post a Comment