Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brady has a Birthday!

Turning 6 is such an important birthday to a boy and Brady is no exception. He had a countdown going for a few weeks.
 
Brady is quite the ham with a dynamic personality. He appears to suffer from middle kid syndrome which has taught him to be loud and animated enough to be seen and heard! But he also is pretty cute and funny.



 
We asked Brady what he wanted for his birthday dinner. I knew it was going to be tough because Brady typically throws a fit about pretty much any dinner I make. He finally decided on Ebelskivers! It was a great choice and all were happy!
 
His 2 new lego sets (thanks Grandparents!!) kept him laser-like focused until they were built.

 
Brady is a great at giving butterfly kisses. He is absorbing kindergarten like a sponge, and he always has a song or jingle in his head that he learned from school. I once wrote some addition sentences in his church notebook, he loved it.... I loved it more because he was happy and quiet!

 
Brady loves Pokemon, learning to read and write, he loves legos. His best friend is a girl, Nyah.
His favorite color is blue, he could eat a PB and J sandwich everyday! He firmly believes that he is really rich because he has 'real gold.' He is my best bathroom cleaner!
We love you Brady and can't wait to see what a great year this will be!

3 comments:

Tayna said...

I love his silly goofy faces...because that is so him! He's a cute boy and I'm so glad he will be great friends with Tyler.

connaripplinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
connaripplinger said...

I love you Brady! Happy birthday cute kiddo! Darcy you captured some pretty awesome expressions! I'm loving the pictures!