Better late than never!!
Let's get to the truth. My blog is 99% for me and my family records. Not many people care about it, and that's okay with me. With that said, I fully acknowledge that it's Dec. 7th and I am posting a Halloween Post...Oh well. Like I said better late than never.
I love the cute family photo. Mostly because last Halloween the vintage basketball jersey I am wearing didn't fit me!! I am totally rocking it!
Brady is wearing one of my go-to black T-shirts tied around his head. He's a great Ninja, Derek's costume gets used every Friday!! And he's working on his purple belt. Kelli has a wand and book of spells in those robes. Jake, where is he? Lola's stinger says 'ouch and bzzzz!'
I love this awesome kick!! This is my Karate kid, isn't he scary and handsome at the same time!!
Ta-daaaaaa!!
Not Halloween related but Lola just had to ride while Jake tilled that garden, and she fell asleep. If only this picture had sound!! Our tiller is pretty noisy....Lola is amazing!
2 comments:
Hey you are way better then me! I never even posted about Halloween! Lola falling asleep in the backpack is soooo adorable! Jake is such a good dad too!
Cute pictures! I care about your blog, so keep it up!!
Post a Comment