Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doctor's Appointment


So I went to the Doc last week. I gained 3 pounds. With a total of 6 pounds gained. But my nausia seems to be returning so lets hope I don't throw up even more. The good news is I still weigh less than Jake. I am carrying the little squirt very low, so I am measuring a bit small for 29 weeks but it's okay.

Kelli is getting pretty good at riding her bike and starting without help.


This was our YW/YM annual cardboard boat race. As you can see in this picture the beehives are crushing the deacons. And boy the deacons are sore losers and very bad Toilet papers. But it's a huge blast.




Ripplinger Reunion! Derek was Grandpa's buddy. He did everything with Grandpa Ripp. It was very fun, we went to the rodeo and bear lake.











4 comments:

Hmachine said...

You look fabulous. It sounds like everyone is doing great. :) Do you know if you are having a boy or girl????? We're excited for you. I love seeing all the pictures. :)

Tayna said...

Wow! Only 6 lbs total! I bet you would take on an extra 10lbs to get the nausea to go away! I really should find out more about your cardboard boat races, I think we could do something like that. It looks really fun.

AdaMartha said...

I love your blog! Your kids are adorable. So is your tummy!

McKenna said...

Preggers! I didn't know! You look great! I'm so glad when you have a new post...it's great to read what you're up to!