This is my second post just for practice! Tayna is teaching me. I needed a hands on lesson and maybe a few more. But I am glad Thanks Tayn! This will be fun for me, I just hope my life is interesting enough to have stuff to post. I tried posting a pic of me and my tummy but for some reason our computer wants to re-upload/download (which ever it is) all the pictures on our camera everytime instead of just the latest few. Jake is working on why that is happening. So you will just have to anxiously wait for that one!!
Fishing at Wellsville The bag Derek is holding has another fish in it. He has to be the one holding the fish, he usually drags it around and has a blast with them. Kelli has her fishing pole used to catch any amount of moss or things she can reach!
4 comments:
Good Job Darc!! Now you can keep us updated!! The pictures look really cute!! See ya in a few days!
I'm soo proud of you. I'm sure your life is VERY interesting. At least to me it is. :) I love the pics of your family. They are growing up soooo much. :) super fun. Can't wait to hear more. :)
Oh snap! Look how big your kids are! I can't believe it's been so long! You guys look great!
Isn't it funny how kids find the most random places to play and they think places like the storage room is more fun then the toy room?
Post a Comment