Sunday, September 14, 2008
Pasta Fest!
So I have a pasta maker and have been wanting to make some more homemade pasta. The problem was, I can't do it when I'm hungry, it takes to long. So I decided to do it on a Sunday afternoon, that way I had time, and wasn't hungry and Jake could help occupy the kids, at least until I get the learning curve over. Anyway, I made some today and it was so much fun! It worked out really well also. It took about an hour. To bad we only had spagetti sauce to eat with it. I will have to improve that a little. I am excited to try it again and this time have some better sauce and such. It was exciting and very inexpensive. I was pretty pumped and thought I would share. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome, Darc. I bet you have bottled your own sauces too, huh? You are soo good at stuff like that. :)
I will have to have a sample sometime!!
Post a Comment