So I have a big list of things to get done before the baby comes. Decorating Derek's wall was one of them. So now Kelli has polka dots to match her headboard and quilt and this is what I did to match Dereks. I think it looks pretty good and it was easy and fun. It's also crossed off and finished!! Look at me the decorator- who knew!!
Another project was to stain our deck. Kelli was a great sander and even painter, she and Jake had that project done in two days, it looks awesome.
I call this picture "Fancy Nancy" because she looks just like a book we have called Fancy Nancy. I love the pose. She is quite the Glamour Girl. I think we were even getting ready to go somewhere too. Yesterday she wanted to do her hair by herself, I supervised but she carefully put to clips in her hair, it didn't look too bad so I tolerated it. Oh my she is going to be fun as she gets older!!
We were so excited to eat our orange pepper, it was very sweet and fun! On this day we had six different veggies from our garden and none of them were zuccini or squash!!
4 comments:
LOVE the polka dots!! Did you draw them on first, or just paint away?? They look so random, yet evenly spaced. Love the fancy Nancy, I often wonder what she would be like if she had a prissy Mom! I think you keep her grounded :) Great post Darc! Glad you are getting projects done, it feels good huh!
I love Dereks wall! When we get a house, you will have to show me how to do that! Kelli is quite the girl, she makes me laugh!
That is such a cute room. I love the polka dots on the wall! Such a cute idea! Want to decorate for me...when I have a house...in many, many years? :)
super fun, Darc!
Post a Comment