1. Boy 2. Oct. 18th 3. 6 lbs 12 oz 4. 19 1/2 inches 5. Curly brown hair
There is no way you could have a very big baby compared to me. You have not gained the weight or are not poking out much. I think Avery has yours beat, hands down!
Jake's guesses are 1. Boy (but he leaves the right to change this) 2. Oct. 23n (He didn't specify a time but probably middle of the night) 3. 7 lb 13 oz 4. 20 1/2 inches 5. little brown hair
My guesses are 1. ???? I have no idea 2. Oct 17th 1:15 am 3. 7 lb. 6 oz 4.20 inches 5. not much
7 comments:
Ooh, I get to be first! So fun!
1. Girl
2. Oct. 23
3. 6 lb 10 oz
4. 19 in
5. Brown hair
I can't remember the exact due date. But we will try!
1. Girl
2. October 26, at 3:00 a.m.
3. 7 lb 4 oz
4. 18 1/2
5. NO Hair
What is the prize I will get for winning??
oh, how fun!
1. boy
2. Oct. 20
3. 7lb even
4. 21" long
5. little bit of blonde
Can't wait for pictures.
I want to change mine.
I still think it's a girl, even though I want it too be a boy. Poor Tyler will be surrounded by girls. I'm hoping for a boy.
The only thing I change is the weight. I just remembered you have only gained- not much. So I think she will only weigh 6 lbs 3 oz.
My guess is:
1. Boy
2. Oct. 18th
3. 6 lbs 12 oz
4. 19 1/2 inches
5. Curly brown hair
There is no way you could have a very big baby compared to me. You have not gained the weight or are not poking out much. I think Avery has yours beat, hands down!
Jake's guesses are
1. Boy (but he leaves the right to change this)
2. Oct. 23n (He didn't specify a time but probably middle of the night)
3. 7 lb 13 oz
4. 20 1/2 inches
5. little brown hair
My guesses are
1. ???? I have no idea
2. Oct 17th 1:15 am
3. 7 lb. 6 oz
4.20 inches
5. not much
Grandpa Doug guesses
1. Boy
2. Oct. 20
3. 7 lb. 12 oz
4. 20 inches
5. A little brown hair
Grandma Luie guesses
1. Boy
2. October 21st
3. 6 lb 3 oz
4. 19 inches
5. Red hair
Post a Comment