Yes, I know it's been way to long. But to make a long story short, three kids are kicking my tail. We have been in survival mode around here. My hair and house are rarely as clean as I would like them to be. And my three year old son, isn't adjusting well to the new lifestyle. I can't really tell you what he has turned into but we are trying to love each other. Okay, so Brady had a rough start he had jaundice and was under the lights for 8 days. He is doing better and gaining weight just like he should. His eyes are going to be blue (I think) isn't that great. He still has not much hair, but his eye brows and lashes are quite light. We hope for a mini-jake with red hair!
His blessing was wonderful! We had all but one family member make it to support us. It was so great to have them all there. Jake gave a very beautiful blessing to our special little guy! My mom made this outfit for him, isn't it cute!

Man I still can't believe that I have three kids. I actually have them and am really living with them. I can't believe it. Kelli is very helpful, she loves to hold Brady and dance with him and can help me when I need it. Derek LOVES Brady wwwayy too much. He kisses his head a thousand times a day and hugs -a little ruff- a lot. Brady often has sticky jam or syrup on his head.
This picture is to remind us all how cute and great Derek CAN be. So when we get ready to blow up or send him to Grandma's we can remember that he does have a very cute and fun side. He loves to play star wars with his best buddy Lincoln. They can get all the bad guys!!
This is about 5 weeks old. And he is getting cheeks!
Did I say Happy Halloween!! It was a blast Kelli wanted to be Elphaba from "Wicked" But wouldn't put on the green paint, and Derek is a 'nice' dinosaur. We had much fun!
3 comments:
super fun!!!!! I love the pictures. You have such CUTE kids!!!! I have to admit 3 kids kicked my trash for a while too!! Now we are on to 4 and I'm a bit scared, but I know I'll make it eventually!!! :) Give your kids a hug. :)
Great post Darc! The kids all look so cute. I'm proud of you for posting again! Hope everything gets better and better wih the little guys in your life :) Boys are fun!
I love the post! Your kids are some cuties! Brady is getting huge! It was fun to see you for a little while!
Post a Comment