I have tried to do some more posts but I have been fighting with my computer and they have failed. We aren't up to much of anything these days but here are some cute pictures of my kids.
Kelli and Derek love to play in our hut. Now a days it's not looking so good but it's great to sled down. We are hoping for a snow storm soon.
Here are some cute pic of Brady. This was a while a go when he was 7 weeks old. He smiles tons now and gets so happy you think he will burst, its really getting fun.
5 comments:
Very cute Darc! We should get together again, my 2 oldest would LOVE to play Star Wars with Derek. 3 kids is definitely an adjustment, My youngest just turned 1 and I'm still adjusting. You can check out my blog http://amberandgeorge.blogspot.com/ if you like.
I love the hut. I especially love that Kelli has a spatula in her hand!!!! I totally remember using ALL of my mothers kitchen utinsils to create great things. :) Good moms let their kids use the kitchen spatula for great imaginative things!!! :) Good job!!!
Cute Pictures! Our snow is getting a little sparse down here! We are hoping for a snow storm too. Brady is really cute, he is Jakes little twin!
Way to go Darc! You have posted twice to my once!! I see you have a new back ground too! lOVE IT! Proud of you! The pics are so cute. We are wanting winter back too, soo bad. I'm afraid Darin is going to pull out the planter any day now. Jealous of the snow and hut!
Happy Birthday! I love the pics The Wellsville's are awesome!
Post a Comment