Happy 7 months! This is what he learned to do today.
Oh boy, we are in for it now. He is really grabby and wiggly, church is getting harder. He can rotate and roll all around on the floor and he's only going to get faster from here. He also learned how to bang on the piano and he prefers the high notes....go figure?
6 comments:
Okay, he is seriously so cute. I want to squish his little arms. Good luck with the newly mobile baby stage. :)
SOOO CUTE! I love the little dimple. Of course he had to be going for a car!
And so it begins! But at least he's not pulling up to stuff yet. That's what Caleb was doing at 7 mos - crazy kid!
Oh, and way to go on the video. I've never even uploaded one to the blog before!
I can't believe it, he is going to be full out crawling in a week. He is so cute and so happy! I love his dimples too!
He's going to be a goer. I didn't think so, but lately he has been really wiggly. He's such a cutie!
Darcy! I'm so glad you have a blog. Mind if I stalk it? I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten. He's so cute.
Monique
Post a Comment