
Brady is a big chin sucker, more like chin biter, super cute.

We hiked to the wind caves, the kids did awesome!! They are great hikers, especially Kelli. Derek got tired on the way home but it he was a trooper. We have been hiking a lot this spring and our kids have gotten a lot better at it. It was one of those awesome family moments.

Looking over the edge, Jake has a firm grip on their legs, but I was still afraid.

The kids had fun feeding the duck, but the geese were a little too friendly. They invaded our personal space too much. But it's okay we got a great duck shot.

That's a fridger!
2 comments:
Cute new blog look! Way to go Darc. Cute pictures. I'm glad you are practicing hiking!! I can't beleive Kelli did the wind caves really good. The last time I went hiking with her she was a little 'girly'. I'm afraid Heidi is going to be like that. Way to go Kelli! Love the duck pic.
Hiking is a great family activity! Keep it up! It's so good to build your own family memories and not have to do everything with just extended family! Way to go! You're kids are so fun and such good sports!
Post a Comment