We have been having lots of fun with our rhubarb plant this spring. We have made lots of stuff.
We have chopped some up and froze it to save for later! We have eaten them plain (not me, but Jake likes it with salt) We have made strawberry rhubarb pie and crisp.
Pictured here is one of my new favorite, it's rhubarb muffins, they were really easy and moist.
This is rhubarb sauce. It looks really, really yucky but it has a great flavor on ice cream. The sauce has been sweetened but it still has the tart rhubarb flavor. It is really a good mix with vanilla ice cream.
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I were your neighbor so you could practice all your new recipies, and bring me the extra's. I have never done anything with rhubarb in my whole life. Way to go!
Hey, cooking queen - wanna be a guest poster on my cooking blog? Huh, huh??? I'm very impressed with the rhubarb creations.
Post a Comment