Friday, June 26, 2009

The Theatre Calls ! (Honk, Honk)

The Nibley Childrens't Theatre did a fabulous production of 'The Goose Girl.' Kelli and her group were flowers, don't they look cute. She had lots of fun and made some new friends.
The first performance was in a church gym due to bad weather, and it was hot and long. We had 20 flowers crammed in a little room saying, "I need to go potty, I want to watch the play, I'm hot, that's my seat, etc." I was an assistant to the group and I was exhausted after that night.

The next night we performed much better on the outdoor stage. In this picture Kelli has purple flowers and she is doing the right dance, Yay!! She is becoming a great singer.


This is a picture of our rhubarb leaves. Kelli likes to pretent they are a fan, or hat or whatever, and Derek is chewing on a sour piece of rhubarb, yum, yum.


Open wide, Brady is in the everything goes in the mouth stage. I thought this was so funny.

We are having a great summer, the kids are in swimming lessons and making big strides. The first day Kelli refused to put her face in the water, now she can go 20-25 feet without help. And Derek is loving doing bob's and floating, but it isn't as fun as jumping in!






4 comments:

Tayna said...

Way to go Kelli! I wish I could have seen the play. Cute little costumes. Glad they're having fun in swimming lessons!

Connor and Jana said...

Kelli looks cute!! What do you do with all of your rubarb? See ya soon@!

Heather said...

Cute pics, and lots of fun!

Missy said...

Hello Ripplinger Family,
Such cute pics of your kids, I love the one of Brady. Sounds like you are having a fun summer.
You can visit our family at www.ourbuckfamily.blogspot.com.