I love Jake so much deeper than I did when we got married. He is such a wonderful man, he is so caring and loving to me. He is the most amazing father to our children, they all adore him. Just today I was reminded of how much he loves me, I was doing a batch of laundry and the laundry soap scooper wasn't in its usual place, rather than annoy me (as it sometimes does) I realized that it meant that Jake had started the last batch that we did! And when things in the kitchen are in odd places, that means he put the put the dishes away for me. He is truly an amazing man. I am so lucky share my life with him. I hope to one day become an equal partner with him, but I have a long way to go. I'm too selfish. We really have a great life together and I love being married to him!!
I can't find some great pictures of just us together, I plan to fix that soon, so here are some great shots of my hun.
Oh how sweet!
Love you Hun, let's have 80 more years, it's a crazy blast!
5 comments:
Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Wish you all the best. God is Great.
http://ornamental-fishes.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary! I love the mosquito!! Jake is such a great, creative Dad! Don't put yourself down so much, You are a great wife/mother too! I hope you had a fun time.
wahoo for 8 years!!!!! I too love the mosquito. Those are the pictures that make life fun. :) We totally have that same shower curtain (great mom's think alike)!! and congrats!! You are awesome. :)
Congrats Darcy!! Jeremy and I have our 10th anniversary coming up in August. The time goes by so quickly!!
Woo Hoo!! Isn't it amazing how fast the time can fly. I'm sure you don't remember, but Emily was about 9 months old at your wedding and had been up all night with an ear infection! That is one day I'll never forget!!
Post a Comment