Friday, July 10, 2009

Filling the boredom with this and that

We have been having summer fun! Where the days are long and beautiful, and maybe a bit boring. But that's what summer is about-right?

Kelli's new bob hair cut, as well as her best impression of Fancy Nancy!!

Derek's new buzz! He likes it especially the attention he gets from it!

Brady is starting to stand up to things more and more, it won't be long. I wonder if he is going to learn how to do a real crawl or just go from army scoot to walking.


Me making pasta. It was fun, I made a fresh sauce to go with it. Yum!! A few other things to note; doesn't my apron look great, and my hair isn't in a pony tail. We had to take a picture of all of those milestones!!


5 comments:

Tayna said...

I love the apron. Where did you get it? I can't believe Brady is standing up to things. Growing too fast. I love Derek's hair cut. The best thing about buzzes are you don't have to comb them! Kelli is quite the Kelli. So creative.

madfam said...

found ya!!im adding you to my list on my page..now i can peak into your world...amybe ill catch at book club..

3lilgirls said...

I love that you took a picture of you when your hair isn't in a ponytail! I need to do the same thing because mine is in a ponytail 24-7!!! You are such the cute homemaker Darc!

Heather said...

Brady in the dishwasher - now that's a familiar sight!! I'm sure he's into cupboards, drawers, toilets left open....
Cute haircuts on the other 2!

Anonymous said...

Darcy! Wow! It's been forever! (This is Misty Maughan.) Heather put her blog address up on her facebook for just a minute & I caught it. It's great to find others from school & catch up! Jump over to my blog & check out what I've been up to! http://bownfamily.blogspot.com