Sunday, October 4, 2009

Arches, Goblins and Slots

4 comments:

Darcy said...

So, I don't know anything about the music, just don't listen, I tried to get ride of it, I don't even know how it got there. But my skills aren't that good yet and I want to go to bed.
We truly had a fantastic time, the weather was wonderful, the slot canyon was my favorite. We were so busy but there was still lots that we didn't get to see, we want to go back.

Tayna said...

WOW! I'm not going to show my kids. They will want to go! What a fun trip! I'm so glad the weather was good for you. There were a few pictures that I felt clostrophobic. Amazing country. Kelli is looking so much older. I bet it was a little nerve racking trying to keep them close and safe. So glad you could go!

Connor and Jana said...

That looks like you had a ton of fun. We want to go down there one of these years!! We are so glad that you stopped by. It was so fun, and Mara had a blast with the kids!!

Shonda Hayes said...

You have a beautiful family. That trip looks like so much fun. Pictures of Southern Utah bring back so many memories of family trips when I was a kid. I don't think I ever made a red sand angel though.