Brady had is big birthday! I can't believe that he's already a year old. He is definitely loved by his brother and sister. Had to educate him on how to open presents.
Brady didn't have a clue what to do with the birthday candle so Grandma Ripp was helping him.
Brady didn't like his hands getting sticky from the cake and wanted us to help him. Once we turned it over he did better but he still didn't want to touch it. Are we creating an issue, or just emotional baggage?
Happiness is birthday cake!
His favorite drink!
It's common knowledge that boxes are as much fun as the toys that they come with.
This is Brady and his cousin Avery they were born two weeks apart. The hair is such a contrast.
Brady is starting to take lots of steps around the house. He looks like a zombie, it's cute. He is such a happy easy going guy. He has a knock-out smile and great blue eyes. We are glad he's in our family and hope can't wait to see what else he is going to do.
As I am posting this he and Derek are playing 'chase' around our island in the kitchen. Derek loves to play with him, and Brady loves it most of the time too.
3 comments:
I love the big cheesy grin. He is such a cutie and such a happy baby. Glad you had a fun birthday!
What a super cute guy! I can't believe he is already one. Crazy! Happy Birthday, Brady!
Looks like he had fun! That cracks me up that he would touch his cake. What a funny boy! I love the picture of him and Avery. Will you either email it to me or next time you print pictures print one for me? Thanks,he sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment