So Kelli turned seven a few days ago. She was so excited, she told everyone at church it was her birthday, and expected preferential treatment from everyone. I don't know where she gets it, she doesn't sound like anyone I know?
I can't believe she is 7, it's so grown up. She is really good at math and improving a lot in reading. She really loves going to school and staying busy. She loves to dance and sing to music. She is getting really good at the Christmas songs.
She is a peacemaker and tries really hard to get along with her brothers all the time. She always makes sure she brings her scriptures to church and is good to say a prayer when she needs to find something or needs some help. She is an unforgettable part of our family and we love her.
I was getting ready to make her a grand fabulous princess cake when I asked her what kind she wanted and she said she wanted a rectangular plain pink with sprinkles cooked in a metal pan. Oh well, I guess I will just save my cake making skills!
1 comment:
Oh Kelli is quite the girl!! I'm so glad she wanted a cake in a metal pan. That's the only way my kids think birthday cakes come!! I love it. I hope she has a great year being 7!
Post a Comment