I know I have been a bad blogger lately. So here are some great picture from our holidays. They aren't in a very good order but they are still cute.
Go Derek! I love this shot.
Brady loved sledding too. He we would put him on his tummy and hike him back up the hill.
He loved it!
I love this picture because it is a new pillow. Jake's needs a new pillow. His is so yucky looking. I put the new one in his pillowcase and he didn't even know it at first. I waited a few days to throw out the old one.
Brady is being a very good Baby Jesus.
This is Derek's bomber book, he loves it and can tell you all about it.
Kelli's favorite gift was this hair styling kit.
Our Nativity! Kelli was a shepherd and angel. Derek was baby Jesus, Brady and I were Joseph and Mary and Jake was the wise man!
Brady loved the tree, it didn't look display worthy but it was a good strong tree, and our kids malled it and loved while it lived out it's last days in our home!!!
Brady loved the ball ornaments too.

1 comment:
I love the picture of Derek going off the jump. Classic. I also really like the nativity. Who decided that Derek was baby Jesus? Love it!
Post a Comment