After 11 months of diligent work and sweat we finally have our basement finished!!
It is absolutely beautiful and wonderful. If you want to see it you are invited to come on over, but no pictures yet.
We-when I say we I mean Jake- started this process in January and hoped to be finished by Christmas. I am happy to report that we finished a whole holiday early! Jake did an amazing job and worked so hard. He is a fabulous painter. I really tried to help painting but he ended up having to redo the wall I painted. He made some beautiful shelving and the whole basement looks really good and bigger than I expected!
Way to go Jake, you have some great skills with a roll brush and nail gun!
5 comments:
That's great! Your mom was telling us, when they passed through last weekend, that Kelly was REALLY excited for it to be done, so she could move into her room.
Ya, basements are heaven sent things for kids!! You'll love having it! Congrats!
You'll DEFINITELY have to post pictures!!!!
Yeah!! We will have to come and see the finished product next time we are up! I am a little jealous though, I wish that was our house!
How was your trip?
Can't wait too see!!
Post a Comment