Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Princess Kelli, officially 8 years old!
Needless to say I baked a fabulous cake and spent a long time decorating it, and Kelli took one big blow to get it out. She asked me the other day if she would ever be 7 again. I think she was a little sad. Only a little, because she was super excited to turn 8. She told everyone she knew and some she didn't know. Now if that doesn't sound like her mother I don't know what does.
Kelli screamed after each gift she opened we could have wrapped up trash and she would have screamed. We all needed ear plugs.
Since I haven't had a digital camera long and we don't have a scanner this is the oldest picture that I have of her, from December of 2006. So she was 5.

Kelli is such a fun girl to have in our home. She is maturing and wants to do what is right. A few months ago she got up the courage to bare her testimony in sacrament meeting. I have been nudging her for a while. I could tell that she wanted to but watching her get the courage was cute. She bore a great testimony about being baptized soon. That night I observed her personal prayer where she thanked Heavenly Father for giving her the strength to bare her testimony.
What an awesome girl she is!
Kelli loves to read and do cartwheels. She is a good peacemaker in our home andkeeps her new room clean and beautifully decorated.
She is really excited to get baptized on 1-1-11 and is growing her hair out to donate.
We love you to pieces Kelli-bird!
Kelli is such a fun girl to have in our home. She is maturing and wants to do what is right. A few months ago she got up the courage to bare her testimony in sacrament meeting. I have been nudging her for a while. I could tell that she wanted to but watching her get the courage was cute. She bore a great testimony about being baptized soon. That night I observed her personal prayer where she thanked Heavenly Father for giving her the strength to bare her testimony.
What an awesome girl she is!
Kelli loves to read and do cartwheels. She is a good peacemaker in our home andkeeps her new room clean and beautifully decorated.
She is really excited to get baptized on 1-1-11 and is growing her hair out to donate.
We love you to pieces Kelli-bird!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelli!! I hope you had a great day! I can't wait for the day to see you baptized. You are so fun and cute. My girls just love you!
YEAH!! Happy 8 birthday Kelli! I can't believe we are going to have EIGHT year olds. :) AWESOME!!! :) You decorate cakes like I do!! ;)
What a cute post! We love the picture with her hair going crazy! We're excited to be able to come and see her get baptized! It's fun to experience these things just one month apart!
Post a Comment