Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowmobiling!

Our family has a new hobby. Snowmobiling. Jake wanted to get back into it and so we got some sleds. We have been going quite a bit but just barely remembered to snap some shots. This is at Hardware Ranch. We saw lots of deer and the big field of elk.
We have 2 sleds. The yellow one is 'mine' it's a skidoo. The black one is the nicest one, it's also skidoo and it is Brady's favorite.

Derek loves it.

Brady really loves it a lot. He talks about it a lot, and will sit in his little place up front.
That's me with him.

Kelli is my favorite to ride with because she makes noises and laughs and such.
Kelli and Derek even tried driving, Derek liked to rev it up quickly and then jerk stop. But in the end they would rather that we drive.


We ate lunch under a tree, with some great sandwiches and piping hot cocoa!

We did some playing around, and took the kids off the trail. They liked jumping up hills and going in the powder.
This picture is of yours truly jumping a little hill!!! Yay, go me. I think Jake was impressed with my skills and bravery!
It will be a fun thing for our family.
We ride with two kids in front on one sled (Brady fits best on the black one) and one on the yellow sled.
Needless to say, my beautiful Logan temple background on our computer was changed to a great trick jumper on a fancy sled, and I didn't do it. This doesn't represent a change feelings but I thought it was funny and I had to tease Jake about loving snowmobiling more than the Temple!! It isn't as peaceful or inspiring, but it makes me smile.

3 comments:

Hmachine said...

VERY fun!! I just told D a few days ago how much fun that would be. Then he reminded me that we live in KY and the snow is approx. 2 inches deep and lasts at the most 3 days before melting! :) oh well. It was a fun thought!!

Merry christmas!

Tayna said...

I'm so glad to finally see the sleds! They look really nice! That will be so fun for your family. If you are going to be doing any more MANIAC jumping, you need to get a helmet :) Just sayin I love ya!

Connor and Jana said...

That looks way fun!! I am sure your kids love it. Way to go on the jumping, I am very impressed! Did Santa bring you a helmet? I hope so!