Monday, March 21, 2011

Rags and Randomness

I finished another project in February. I made a big boy quilt for Brady. We are all still loving his crib, but I can't guarantee how much longer he will stay in. Therefore, I made him a rag quilt for the day that he decides to climb out. I would rather make one in the winter than the summer. It was fun and came together really quickly. I hope he likes it for a long time!




Brady LOVES to help start the dishwasher. He thinks that every time it's open we need to add soap and start it. He loves to pour the soap himself, hence the picture. He had so much fun 'making tracks' in the soap, eventually he got some cars in the mix. After the fun we started the dishwasher, and of course he had so sweep up.
He got at least a 1/2 hour of fun out of it!



Kelli is our resident toothless. She has two missing teeth.

Derek is doing good at posing for the camera.


And almost daily we eat nutella sandwiches!




2 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

That quilt turned out really cute. Those are some cute pictures of your kids.

Tayna said...

The quilt turned out AWESOME!! Love the colors! I forget about nutella, we even have some. Lunch tomorrow!