Friday, May 27, 2011

A career begins to blossom

Kelli's 2nd grade class has arranged their own version of an awesome song called We Grow. I think it's super-duper cute and awesome! The song is fun and especially the fun lyrics they put it.

It's about how we always grow, we may not see the change but we're always growing. It made me want to stop and take a mental picture of what my kids look like today because tomorrow they will grow.
The other point I pondered is the fact the as adults we also need to continue to grow. This takes a little more effort for us because our feet are done growing. I hope as the days and months go by that I can see myself growing and becoming a better person.

If you want to hear it click here.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is just plain awesome! How neat for the kids!

Connor and Jana said...

That was really cute!! That is a neat thing. He seems like a really good teacher! When do your kids get out of school?