Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Absence

I'm trying to repent for being a bad blogger. This summer has been fun and busy. Derek kicked it off with Tee-ball. He was the biggest and best on his team. He did a great job at staying focused on the game and knowing what was going on.



Run Home!


This is his ready position. It's not traditional but it's better than most of his team, he is standing up, has his glove on, and on the correct hand and his watching the batter.



He knew right where to throw the ball, but rarely was the 1st baseman ready, except when Derek was playing it!!
The first few games were painful to watch but after a while his team got better, Jake had fun helping them too. It was a great experience!

2 comments:

Tayna said...

I'm not too far behind you on the blogging sista. I can just see Derek being all into t-ball. Such a true boy, and Kelli, a true girl. Looking very beautiful in the butterfly costume.

Heather said...

I loved T-ball days! It was so much fun to watch them all run around like clueless crazy chickens! Good job Derek!