Friday, November 11, 2011

Baking

We have been baking lately. Yes, we have a bun in the oven! It has been baking now for 4 months and will be ripe in the end of April! We are very excited!
I haven't thrown up for like 2 weeks and am feeling a lot better, most of the time.
The doc said I am pretty anemic! Which explains a lot, why I'm always freezing, tired, and why I look like a green ghost.

4 comments:

Hmachine said...

YEAH for baking!!! Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Grandma Luie said...

We can't wait for the finished product!! Congrats!

Allison said...

Yea! You've got a good recipe, I mean look at the first three sweet little pastries. Ok, sorry, I went a little far with the bakery comments. So, congrats! Your children are adorable.

Tayna said...

green ghost......I've never thought of it like that before, but now that you say it that way....it's a little true!

Darn spherocytosis anyway!!

Love you and am very excited for you!!