Sign us up!
Gagingoctober@hotmail.com.
Me, me!
Don't forget your ol' Pal Al.allianderson81@gmail.com
Add me to your list
Us too! January.Webb@gmail.com
yep! ME! I LOVE YOU!darin.heather6@gmail.com
Me too please. shipley_k@yahoo.com
Sign me up too!! I gained six lbs. today, my dr. said congrats, he was happy for that. Not me so much
Can we sign up? goodmomfor3@hotmail.com
me please! katierockwell@yahoo.com
sign us up! connaripplinger@gmail.com!
FamilyJones at the same domain as the above comment.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Sign us up!
Gagingoctober@hotmail.com.
Me, me!
Don't forget your ol' Pal Al.
allianderson81@gmail.com
Add me to your list
Us too! January.Webb@gmail.com
yep! ME! I LOVE YOU!
darin.heather6@gmail.com
Me too please. shipley_k@yahoo.com
Sign me up too!! I gained six lbs. today, my dr. said congrats, he was happy for that. Not me so much
Can we sign up? goodmomfor3@hotmail.com
me please! katierockwell@yahoo.com
sign us up! connaripplinger@gmail.com!
FamilyJones at the same domain as the above comment.
Post a Comment