Brady had a birthday and he's three! He was so excited all day. It was fun. He shook this present and knew it was Lego's before he opened it. He has spent the remaining hours sitting on his new pillow pet building Lego's. Minus the time we went swimming and he was a cruiser all over by himself it was a blast!
And he's posing for a picture?! He never does that.
This funny picture is of him taking a rest with 'my buddy.'
I thought I would include a few pictures of him as a baby. You probably won't enjoy them as much as I do.
Brady's favorite color is blue. He loves Lego's, cars and oatmeal. He is learning to use pedals on his bike. He says the funniest things sometimes. He is excited to be Mater for Halloween. He likes to say the prayer and read books. He has a very good memory which is fun, but it also makes going in time-out a long, hard process. We love his blond hair and blue eyes!
Happy Birthday Bugaboo! We love you!
1 comment:
I missed his birthday :( He is such a cutie and Tyler loves playing with him! He talks about him often. Looks like he had a great day!
Post a Comment