Wow, this is awesome. I don't think I could ever do it, but it's way cool to see. Thanks for sharing! I love Nightmare Before Christmas!
That was really cool! Now I will have to show it to my girls everyday, because they thought it was awesome. It is amazing that people can do it. I bet Jake could figure that out.
We love that! Darin saw it and would like to do it also. I'm also glad we can't. I wonder if the neighbors appreciate it :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, this is awesome. I don't think I could ever do it, but it's way cool to see. Thanks for sharing! I love Nightmare Before Christmas!
That was really cool! Now I will have to show it to my girls everyday, because they thought it was awesome. It is amazing that people can do it. I bet Jake could figure that out.
We love that! Darin saw it and would like to do it also. I'm also glad we can't. I wonder if the neighbors appreciate it :)
Post a Comment