It's a girl!!
We had a great time opening our card that showed the gender on Christmas Eve. I guess Brady has been right all along, he has always said it was a 'gurler' baby. Kelli was SO excited, she kept saying over and over 'I can't believe it's a girl.'
I'm a little shocked, I haven't had a baby girl for a long time, but I'm ready for another try at bows in the hair and tights with ruffles on the bum!! I am excited! Jake's happy too, especially to only have to talk about girl names!
Our baby wasn't wanting to show off her face much, but aren't her inch-long feet just cute?

Isn't her pregnant mommy cute too?
3 comments:
Yes, her pregnant Mommy is really really cute! Congrats!
Come on poke that tummy out a little farther! I am excited for you! Avery lately has been saying ours is a girl. We will see.
Yea for you to get another girl!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment