Sunday, May 20, 2012

I got my eyes on you!

This should be Jake posting this, but he refuses. I think he thinks it isn't manly.
Jake had fun with a huge spider and the camera. Can you find all 8 eyes? Enjoy!



We both are excited about or crops. Jake has taken real good care of his blueberry plant and one of them is doing amazing. There's actually some fruit on it, and if the birds leave the blueberries alone there will be loads. They are about the size of a bee-bee. It's so exciting!


I am excited about the grapes. They had a hard and sparse season last year, but they are waking up and growing well. And their loaded!!! This picture is a little hard but look carefully and you can see the grape clumps, there are 25! They are about 2 inches long.

Not pictured but almost as exciting are marble size apples on both apple trees!

1 comment:

Tayna said...

OH MY GOSH IS THAT A REAL SPIDER THAT WAS AT YOUR HOUSE??? I hope it wasn't as big as it looks. So very cool to see it up close and so very very far away! I do envy your little fruit orchard you have going there. Keep up the good work!