My amazing mother made Lola's blessing dress, it was so fun that she made one similar to it for Kelli. (Kelli loves it and wears it every week.) Well, when the cousins saw Kelli looking fancy they all wanted one too. It turned out to be a fun, busy summer for my mom making 7 dresses before Lola grew out of hers!
We had to get together for a picture! They asked me to take the pictures if they did the posing.
For some reason they think that having a good camera makes one a good photographer. But having a good oven doesn't translate to being a good cook. I sure fooled them, however, the pictures turned out pretty darn good for a bad cook!
The girls look so pretty, and my mom was so happy with the way they turned out.
Each girl got their turn at the fabric store choosing their color and a few personal tweaks!
The boys were feeling left out so we included them too! Except someone's blonde son who would have none of it and it shirtless being distracted by his patient father in the background with hopes of making it even in the shot. I hope those parents get a clue with their kid!
Mom, thank you, thank you! You made Kelli feel so special and loved. She is going to cherish her dress forever. You truly ROCK! I mean it!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! What beautiful girls and photos!! The bright colors make it so beautiful! And, I agree, Grandma Luie ROCKS!
Oh they are a bunch of beautiful kids!! I love them all so much. The dresses were so fun, and the funnest part was seeing them twirl and feel like a princess! Thanks Kelli for starting it all!
Post a Comment