Friday, October 26, 2012

UN-Public...again

I don't want to appear wishy washy or a flip flopper but I'm going private, again. (In all honesty looking wishy washy should be the least of my worries. I can think of much more to worry about my looks. I pretty much don't let many of these 'looks' stop me from doing what I want to.) So, we're flipping to the private side anyway!!

But only private to the crazies out there who really shouldn't be interested in my boring life anyway. 

If you don't consider yourself crazy than let me know, and I'll be happy to get you signed up for my private, boring life.

The private boring life starts on Nov 1st. Which is also the day we told the kids that we are taking down the tramp. They only have a few more days of jumping madness and their making the most of it!! Feel free to come and get your jumps out too.


10 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Me please, i am not to crazy. When did you get a tramp, don't think I knew that you had one.

Grandma Luie said...

me too! although I'm cracy!

Heather said...

Me too! I don't think I'm crazy (at least, most days), but I bet there are plenty who would say otherwise!

Anonymous said...

Me Please

Mel said...

Me!

Emily + Eric said...

I am completely insane AND I want to read your blog!

emilystauffy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Love ya Darc

MichelleWar said...

Pick me! I want to not be a crazy too!

Katie said...

Me too!

Hmachine said...

Add me! :)

Pulcheria said...

Me too, please!