We had a great time taking Kelli, Derek and Brady to Disneyland! We went in the end of April, it was a fast trip, we traveled late and and partied hard.
It was a great time to go, the lines were all pretty short!
We loved Star Tours, and tommorowland in general!
Jedi Training was one of the first things we did. Kelli and Derek were chosen to be Padowans, Brady didn't want to. They had a great time. I have a great video I hope to get posted soon.
Derek was in front for splash mountain and loved getting wet.
We rode this ride like 4 times in a row without much of a line!
Doesn't Jake look good!
Carsland was amazing. Mater's Junkyard Jamboree was a really fun ride.
This is the line for Radiator Springs Racers. A favorite!
Jake, Derek and Brady are in the 'slow line' while Kelli and I got fast passes and went in the singles line. This ride was the longest line we ever stood in 70 minutes. Jake and Brady had to wait in it once. While they waited K, D and I went 4 times in the singles line!! It was fun for us, but not so much for Jake and Brady!
Our fast passes worked their magic after that. I personally went on it 7 times, and I think Brady got to go on it 3 times. Not bad for a new ride!!
Carsland was fun, we ate at Flo's V8 cafe and walked down Radiator Springs in the evening, it was pretty cool.
Kelli and Cinderella were kindred spirits! They both like headbands. She was so cute with Kelli, and made Kelli feel so special.
They have a Lego Store nearby, it was pretty cool!! It looks like I have had enough of this trip! I am trying not to choke Derek and my skin looks a little green!! But trust me I'm a happy camper, it's just the lighting that makes me look that way!
A few undocumented favorites were the World of Color water show and the Aladdin Musical Show.
We really had a great time and were so glad that we went. The kids were troopers. They went on every ride they could have at least once and did lots of walking. Brady didn't like trying new foods, so he got hungry and ornery. But all in all it was magical!
4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!! It sounds like your kids did really good! Disneyland is magical!!
Love Jake in with the long hair! I think you are missing a few pictures. I bet Kelli was in heaven with Cinderella and are you in the hulk suit? I couldn't quite tell what you were saying...or just missing a picture. If you were in the hulk suit....you sport it well!! So glad you got to go!
Fun pictures. I LOVE disneyland. It is magical and so fun! Glad you could go. Lola didn't miss you at all. She was happy with G&G!
Yay! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment