Friday, May 30, 2014

Hope of America

Oh My Goodness, Kelli is finished with her elementary school career!!!!!!
I'm not prepared for a middle schooler.
 
She has had a great career in our little school.
She started off this year with a student of the week award, and she ended by being chosen to receive the Hope of America Award!
 
The photo above is of the recipients at the civil war reenactment. Which was really, really cool, by the way. It was reenacted with water balloons.
One girl and one boy were chosen from each class. It was quite an honor for her and her classmates.

 Kelli has blossomed and excelled this year and is turning heads where ever she goes!
Way to go Kelli!

3 comments:

Tayna said...

Wahoo Kelli! You are an amazing girl!!

MichelleWar said...

I haven't been on blogger for a really long time. Finally caught up on your posts. I swear every one of your kids is a natural at something. That is so awesome for Kelli!

Heather said...

That's so awesome, Kelli! Josh got the same award in 5th grade. Two Hope of America-ers in one family is so great!