Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Camping, Caving and Swimming in 28 hours!!

We will call this our Mini-Vacation!
We spent a night up the mountains. My goodness, we love to get out and get into nature!!
 

Peek-a-boo



Kelli cooked this amazingly perfect marshmallow. It's disguised in front of the tree. 
 
 
 


There was lots of exploring, and whittling. 

 
The kids all made a couple of Harry Potter wands, and got very good at their favorite spells!


Exploring Minnetonka Cave was really cool, and cold. 


Then we zipped down to claim our inch of beach and spent the rest of the day at Bear Lake.
Playing in endless sand and water never gets old!  


It doesn't take much to entertain this crew!

 
As a side note, Lola got her mullet trimmed. She is now in what I like to call the 'Ramona' phase.  It's so cute and sassy. It however, reminds us that she's not a baby anymore!
 
My boys have all gone through a 'Christopher Robin' phase.

1 comment:

Tayna said...

Looks so fun! What is a Christopher Robin phase? Growing up...but not quite there yet? I can't wait to see Lola without the mullet! I bet she is darling!