Monday, April 20, 2009

Ceeeeelllll-a-brate good times, come on!!

Brady is now a six month old kid!! And boy, is he a cutie!!

He loves being outside in the swing. He makes lots of sounds and is very happy there. He has a really happy personality and likes to interact with people and see what's going on.

Just super-cuteness coming out of his ears, right?




And our 'buddy' Derek just turned 4. He was super excited about his birthday! He wanted to go camping and fishing, but he kind of came to the realization that it was still too cold.

The candles needed to be much closer for him to get them all in one breath.
He went one by one.



And almost instantly Derek and Kelli picked up the candles and licked them off. I bet the wax was still hot. It must be one of those ..."can I see?" moments every time a picture is taken. After the candles are blown out you pick them up and lick them off. It's just the way it is. It was funny then, but not be quite so funny now.



His Super-duper car loopty-loop thing. He loves it!!





First of all, love the cheeser Jake!! Kelli was using the camcorder to take the video and she was having fun. Second, Chick Hicks, Yay!!

Derek is our intense little dude. He likes sports and is really good at hitting a baseball. He is very compassionate too and gives good hugs. He is sometimes good at going with the flow of situations. He is good at singing primary songs, his favorites are: I am a child of God, I love to see the Temple and Nephi's Courage. He sings with so much enthusiasm sometimes that the girl next to him in his sunbeam class has tried to cover his mouth!

2 comments:

Tayna said...

GOSH! I missed Derek's Birthday. Happy Birthday Big Guy! He's such a cute boy. Intense yes, which isn't a bad thing :) I have seen him be very loving and compassionate. He plays so good with Heidi. I can't believe he's already 4.

It looks like Brady is being a happy little dude. What a cute smile. I think he has your smile Darc! Such pictures

Connor and Jana said...

Look how big Brady is getting. He seems pretty happy and easy going. I completely missed Dereks birthday too. I usually have all of the birthdays written down on my calendar, but this year it didn't get done, so I have forgotten quite a few! Have a fun swim party!!