Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beans and Easter

Brady is now eating real food. He loved his first taste of beans and didn't want it to end. He was chilling out and just letting it come, but if you weren't fasted enough he would get his hands in the way.

My big boy is sitting up now, well pretty much but I still put a pillow behind him. and yes, that's his thumb he is looking for, but he doesn't seem to suck on it just chew.

Happy Easter! Hangin out outside!

By Big Buddy Derek and his best smile!


Kelli's best pose. We found this dress and I had a friend make some bows for her hair and the dress to help add some colors to it. Kelli was excited about it! Point your toe!!

We had tons of fun coloring easter eggs, the common theme of eggs was 'wicked'.

Derek had super fun with the coloring. It's not the pictures that are colored, there are really drops of color on his hands and face. But he had so much fun and was a very good colorer this year!


Smile!


Hunting of course!


2 comments:

Tayna said...

Cute pictures! I love all the eggs colored so beautifully. I'll have to use it as a reference for egg coloring ideas for next year! We have a harder time being creative, and there are some VERY creative ones. My favorite was Nemo. Brady looks so different in the first picture. I can't believe he's growing up so much. CUTE

Connor and Jana said...

Brady is changing and getting so big. What a cutie! It looks like you had a good easter! I love the bows that you added to Kelli's dress, that is a great idea! I am so glad that wicked was awesome! I can't believe those seats! What fun