So I did 5 loads of laundry on Monday, I needed to do 8 but I only got to 5. It got me wondering what is your record of laundry done it 1 day? I am sure someone has done more than 5 in a day, what's the record?
And secondly, I had it when babies poop in the tub!
Lastly, the snow is finally melting!!! I planted tulips last fall, I just can't wait for them to come up.
5 comments:
I've done 7 before but it was the worst day of my life.
I haven't ever counted. I just keep it going all day long. My favorite is to put one in right before I go to bed, then switch it before I make breakfast. When I finally get ready, I already have a batch done! Seems to go so much faster. And you meant to say you hate it (instead of had) when babies poop in the tub. I wonder why!! Good luck finishing up the laundry!
I've done 10! It was after a week long camping trip. I took it to the laundromat and used every single washer and dryer they had!
Mine is 9 after a vacation to Utah. But it was a LONG day!
I've probably done up to 9ish. I always wish I had 2 dryers so it could be done faster!
I hate when babies poop in the bath too!
Post a Comment