So I was pleased with how easy it was to get the videos posted and I have been wanting to post this one. This is one of my all time favorite home movies.
It is Kelli's performance at a ward Halloween/talent show party in October of 2008. She memorized a monologue from Bill Cosby and performed it for the ward. She actually got a 'call back' to perform at the stake talent show. The video misses about 15-20 seconds in the middle because our point and shoot camera only did video for so long before Jake had to start it over again, so we miss a little bit, but the effect is still fabulous. She totally plays off of the crowd and by the end is hamming it up pretty good.
I need to point out that she did this all on her own. We had some Bill Cosby stuff on our MP3's that she loved to listen to. One day we were eating chocolate cake and she started saying it. We were like "Wow." So we talked her into doing it for the ward party and she was a rock star in our ward after that. In fact, just last friday someone asked her to say it for them again.
I didn't attend because Brady was born just a few days before so I just love this.
The quality isn't the best and sometimes it's hard to understand Kelli. But I just love it, she is my little actress and performer. Ever since she was a baby she would perform for anyone watching.
4 comments:
Classic, once again! What a cutie!
LOVE IT! She has a talent, always has!
Oh my gosh that is SOOO cute! She is such a sweetie!
LOVE it! This is awesome!
Post a Comment