Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brady has Girlfriend!

For several months now there has been a special someone in Brady's life. The Gerber baby. He can spot her all over. He loves to look at her, talk to her, point at her and even kiss her. He has spotted her on the tags of bibs, onesies but mostly on the gerber oatmeal box. He usually has to have it on his tray while eating. This has been going on for several months now. It's really cute.




6 comments:

Tayna said...

Oh that's cute! I can't believe how blonde his hair is. He's becoming a little boy, not a baby anymore! Let's hope his girlfriend stays on the box for now!

Hmachine said...

That is sooo cute!!! Glad he found someone as cute as he is!! :)

Melissa S. said...

Oh my word! That is sooooooooo funny! I love his face "admiring" her picture! I love it.

Cami said...

He's completely adorable; that Gerber baby is one luck baby (I guess she's probably like 125 years old by now)!

Tori said...

Oh My Heck Darcy!! That is so cute. He is such a darling little one. I miss seeing you guys each week at church.

Bastian's said...

I'm pretty sure I could adopt him.