So it has been coming for a while now, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone asked if Kelli and Derek were twins. It happened. We were in a furniture store, the dude helping us asked if they were twins. Kelli is a little taller but Derek weighs more and they have the same shoe size. Derek consistently eats more than Kelli, but Kelli can out swim him any day. They are still great buddies. I especially love it when I see them playing pet shops or go fish together.
Octopus Prime. He apparently is one of the main characters of the transformers. Kelli told me all about 'Octopus' Prime. I was smiling the whole time. Optimise Prime is his real name, but I like Octopus Prime much better. My spelling may be off, I've never even seen the dude but you get the point right?
4 comments:
Classic stories! What cute kids!
LOL!! That's funny. People use to think Brian and I were twins. . but that's the other way around and not so good for me. . HA HA HA. I love the diving also. You are doing great blogging! I'm totally impressed! I miss you!
I'm afraid their 'twinness' will only get worse! Especially the way Derek eats. That's okay though, at least Kelli is the older one! Funny kids.
Yep, in your header picture they definitely look like twins! :)
Post a Comment