So it was time for Brady to have his first hair cut. We are really just thankful that he is finally growing hair. It's really blond and he's almost a toe-head. Maybe a dirty toe-head!
It was the fastest hair cut I have ever given 15 minutes.
Here's a before shot.
I am going to miss his curls in the back a little, but it was time.
We actually gave his hair cut on the kitchen counter so I could move around as he did. It took some smarties and chocolate pudding but the best thing was the popsicle. He didn't like it but tolerated it because of the treats. But after he didn't want to come to me he wanted his Dad. Because I was the one pestering him and Jake was giving him treats.
Here's the final product. He looks more grown up but not as different as I thought he would. I guess I didn't cut it super short that helped.
He is still super cute and I just love his big blue eyes. I couldn't have done it with out the awesome entertaining skills of Jake and the music and dance from Kelli and Derek.
He's our big boy now!
7 comments:
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME! HOLY COW! the things we do to give our kids a haircut...........
Look at those amazing blue eyes! He's adorable!
He is sooo cute!!! Logan had curly hair like that too and I totally missed it once I cut it, but like you said, it was time!!! Love it. :)
What a cutie! Great job on the haircut!
He looks so cute!! It will be interesting to see if his curls come back!! Way to go, that takes some awesome skill to cut a toddlers hair!!
He's such a cutie. I'm glad you got a blonde, it's fun.
Darcy......i.love.him.
Seriously, i am totally in love.
He is the cutest thing EVER!
Post a Comment