My sweet son is so cute. He has three main foods groups that he eats. Oatmeal, canned peaches and oranges. He drinks milk and is great at eating fries when we go out. But for the majority of the time this is what he is eating. He's being really picky and it's no fun. But I guess he could be eating much worse right?

As
I reported before Brady is looking like he is going to be a lefty. I am really not very excited about this, being a lefty myself I understand all too well how disadvantaged he will be in life. Especially with scissors and in college. But I also know that left handed pitchers get paid really well. I think we might try encouraging baseball!!!

3 comments:
Oh Brady! I can't believe that's all he eats. Amazing he's so big. Keep trying, one day he will decide other stuff is good. Being a lefty can't be all that bad. It will make him unique. He can always sit by you and Mara!
Cute blanket!
South paw huh? My oldest is too! And my husband did EVERYTHING he could to stop it just for the 3 ring binder-difficulty alone! :) But he's a lefty through and through and now has his own mitt, clubs, scissors.....etc. Talk about special treatment! :)
He is so cute! You know, you could open a lefty store. He wouldn't be so disadvantaged, then, right?
Post a Comment