Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Irresistibly Gluten Free

All of us know somebody who is Celiac or eats gluten free. Well, I have a friend who just published a gluten free cookbook. And I wanted post information about her book on my blog, with the intent for you to send it to those you know who could use it. You know Christmas is coming and it would make a great gift!!!


Anyway, it's a really fabulous cookbook with pictures with every dish, (for all of us visual learners, and marketing-bait-takers, that's me.) And she is giving classes and demonstrations quite a lot these days.


My friend, Chris, is really amazing. I don't think she sleeps. She has it all put together and I really look up to her as a mother, friend, cook, and wife!
Chris tells me that the thing that people love most about the book, besides it's reasonable price, is that the food actually tastes good. The ingredients are easy to find, and get in small or large quantities and there are some basic mixes that make the limits endless.
So check it out and pass it along. This is her website and you can purchase from there.

I can't say that I am an expert on this topic I just really want to support my friend in her big book adventure!

No comments: