Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Stuff

Here's what we've been up to lately:

Brady has been 'helping' me make bread. He has a real interest in cooking and likes to be right up on the table with me.



This is Brady's bike. I am not kidding. He thinks it's a bike and has to wear a helmet and everything. We were getting ready for a ride up to Grandma Luie's and Grandpa Doug's and he got on his bike and was ready to go. It's so cute to see him toodle around on it. He can steer very well and moves pretty quickly.


I raked our 10 leaves into a pile and the boys played in them. They had fun and didn't really know the difference yet. But I'm sure we will get to make some bigger piles this fall.


Our Halloween Photo shoot! Derek the spider man, Brady the 'bumbeebee' and Kelli was Pinkalicous the character from the book.
Our trick-or-treating was fun. Brady wasn't sure what to think at first. But he ended up liking it the most and wanting to go and get more. He came out of his shell and even said 'tickorteet.' For our little bashful man that's amazing. The rain kept K and D a little subdued. All in all it's over so Yay, I'm not a super fan of Halloween.

3 comments:

Tayna said...

Cute pictures. I bet Kelli was a cute pinkalicious, one of our favorite books! Tyler really likes cooking, must be the blonde hair!

Connor and Jana said...

Cute pcis!! I always love to see what your kids are for Halloween because they are so creative. Cute costums! So, it must be the blonde hair thing because, Avery has no interest in helping me cook. Maybe it is because Mara is always helping me instead.

Grandma Luie said...

LOve your pictures. I missed out on the final canning count, but I know you did a lot! You are so great with your kids, creative and fun. Keep up the good work!